Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reasons

Most of the good thinking is done while we are sitting on a toilet seat. Last night I was doing the same. I ask myself why anyone would care about my stories? The reply came instantly to my mind. It's not public for whom m writing, it's for my own learning. We usually let an event pass our heads needlessly, which is full of lessons & we ought to have learned something from it. We may conclude the lesson afterwards seeing it from a completely different point. Here I will try to write my stories for public & when u write something for other's...there's always a lesson in it. So i will try my best to give my best learned lessons a chance to make my life all better.

I always do a lot of thinking. After I was out of the wash room & prepared myself for the bed, i thought of the things i will write about. My 1st thought was, why not start from the school days & write down all the interesting events that happened till date in several post. This would be a lame work. Than I've decided to put the events i will remember when typing the post on my notebook. I hope i will enjoy my own journey & when glance back & give it a thought...i am very satisfied of how my life has shaped me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment