Friday, June 18, 2010

How i see my life

I have no idea why m here. I m living a perfect life as many people out there wud think. Many wud pray to have a life like this. But it's certainly is not perfect. I have expectations that r not being fulfilled, have tensions alien to the lifes of many with no clothes to wear & nothing to eat, have worries that wud make some laugh. but for me they r still tensions & worries. Each new day brings a hope, a hope that my problems will be solved on their own, & sometimes, with the grace of Allah, it happens. But a gone problem make path for a new problem to walk in & m never satisfied.

So far, my life has been very kind to me. It was brought into this world by not so perfect set of human beings, but still more than perfect for me, my parents. My mother is one person I love beyond limits. For past 21 years she had provided me with unconditional love & every other necessity. Designer clothes to wear, well made food to satisfy my tummy, best education in the budget, accessories of life that are not so necessary to live. & in doing so, she had sacrificed 21 years of happiness while teaching students in a government school just to keep me satisfied.

Life has given me relations, not so perfect, but still more than perfect for me to see the beauty of life. I have never seen much of my father's family, but I m as close to my mother's blood relatives as one cud wish. My two aunts are as good as my mother. In-fact, my elder aunt is more close to me than my mom. Still i cud do no grading & these 3 ladies r the perfect trio in my life. My grandmother died 2 years ago, & I miss the perfect love she had given me. I have spend my childhood playing with my two sisters. We have our issues & differences, we used to quarrel a lot & still do it. But I cannot deny the sweetness of bro & sis relation even after a lot of bitter moments. & my cousins all are the perfect relatives i cud wish for. Aliya baji, the woman who have raised me. Hamayun bhai, her polio stricken brother, who was a jolly company when i was young & they both live with us along with my elder aunt. Didi Sobia & Sana Baji, the sisters who have been my only visiting relatives & they are playful & perfect company to enjoy.

Life has given me friends, not so perfect, but still more than perfect for me to enjoy the colors of life. I have made friends in school, college & university life. As m currently studying in university, my school & college friends still remember me, as they have once done when we used to meet everyday. They all are wonderful company & i am grateful to them for the love they had shown me all these years.

Perfect parents, sincere family, relatives & friends & every necessity of life in my grasp. These are the kindness of life. What a jerk I am. STILL NOT SATISFIED...!

No comments:

Post a Comment